Readout from CLK Engine Management Computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sasha

Car
ML63 - 2009
Does anyone know where I can find out what the information I have actually means, for example a training manual for the technician who would review the readouts?

Is there an ex or current technician on the forum?

Many thanks

Sasha

If you are looking for a list of fault code numbers with their meanings then click the following link...

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=964

If you want more of an in depth discussion with an expert, then you might want to PM Andy Gayle who can still be found on the MBOA board, his login name is Andy, unless there are mechanics here that I'm not aware of. :p

S.

Sasha,how did the service go at Purslows -had mine done on Friday. A service.Did they do a diagnostic readout and thats what you need the code for?

Service went very well, Tony Purslows seem to have a good approach to customer service.

Re. the computer readout I asked for it, now that I have it I don't know what to do with it!

Anyway, I am waiting to write-up of the the entire experience when I receive the paperwork in the post that they didn't have time to generate on Saturday [they close at 2pm], the paperwork will be all the 'advise' stuff that is outside of the scope of the service [discs and pads etc]

Watch this space.

Thx

Sashaaaa

Originally posted by sasha
Is there an ex or current technician on the forum?

Zerocool is a current MB technician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom