rear DVD screens in headrest are ok but !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stebbs

Car
2002 W163 55 AMG 1992 300zxTT 2010 Citroen C4 Picasso exclusive
how do i get the dvd picture to play on the comand head unit ??
the DVD player is under the drivers seat but i cant see how to connect it up the the head unit ther is a cable leading from it to the dashboard but i loose it behind the heater matrix !! is there a special interface i need to buy , as i am also thinking of adding a rear reversing camera and displaying on the comand unit if possible in the tv input perhaps ??

wish i wasnt a dummy when it comes to mercs......not much i dont know about my Z32 twin turbo..but this W163 55 is a different animal as far as technology goes...

Is there a green input on the back of the comand unit? If so this is your input.
If not do you have TV? There will be some AV inputs on this, so you can route the DVD that way.

Sure it can be done, but.........please dont ask about TV on the move.....

thanks , found the aux input so have routed through that ....works fine goes off when i drive but leaves the kids screen on, perfect ,.. i can only take so much peppa pig ...next step the rear view camera ....wonder if i can get IR front mounted camera
to help with night driving through the comand.....nah the zenons are bright enough i think ...just playing with it now , better stop before i break it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom