Recomended tyre centres.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starky

Car
W211
Hi all,

I posted This similar question on a different thread but thought it would be a good idear to give it, it's own thread. And a useful point for reference.

So can any one recomend a good tyre center? I live in southwest London so if any one know of a good Center please let's me know. It doesn't have to be restricted to my area as it may be helpful to others to know of good centres that are trustworthy and that may be near to them, so please share your experiences for all to see.

Hi all,

I posted This similar question on a different thread but thought it would be a good idear to give it, it's own thread. And a useful point for reference.

So can any one recomend a good tyre center? I live in southwest London so if any one know of a good Center please let's me know. It doesn't have to be restricted to my area as it may be helpful to others to know of good centres that are trustworthy and that may be near to them, so please share your experiences for all to see.

Micheldever Tyre & Auto Services | Cheap Car Tyres in Hampshire, Winchester

Martins tyres, Bisley near Woking, Surrey.

I have used Event Tyres for mobile service for years. Always very good although this year they were a little wide of the mark on price.

S

I used E-Tyres for my last two Michelin tyres. Fitted and balanced on my driveway where I could make sure no 'accidents' happened with my bodywork.
Great job, friendly fitter and I saved around £50 per tyre compared to the Costco 20% discount price.

Thanks for the reply so far, keep them coming as I think this will be benefit every one.:thumb:

A lot of the independents will match or beat etyres / black circles on price if you give them a ring.

I have used blackcircles.com twice in 6 months for fitting in their nearest location to me and been very happy. The fitting centre has been quick, efficient and had good customer service on both occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom