Recommended led side lights/ front fog and reverse lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MWCLS

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320 CDI Perlite Gray Metallic 2005
As my car has all the lights out as it's at the bodyshop, I thought now would be a good time to re fresh the bulbs instead of cutting my hands to pieces!

Can anyone recommend error free lights for a w219 CLS bi xenon, I'm not looking to change the main xenon bulbs. Just the side, front fogs and rear reverse lights.

Any recommended sellers or experiences?

Regards

Michael

Last edited:
Sunday evening bump. Anyone?

Can't comment on the front lights, but the back if you buy any canbus error free bulbs of the same fitment they should be alright, ones with resistors etc built in.

I find the more expensive ones work as they should, cheap ones either burn out or throw error codes after a while

I changed my side for osram nightbreakers IIRC. Cant help with the others I am afraid.

Abb said:
I changed my side for osram nightbreakers IIRC. Cant help with the others I am afraid.

Have those (NB Unlimiteds) in my highs and lows, brilliant bulbs :thumb:

Thanks for the input guys, night breakers ordered.

Grovsie31 said:

I have these in my eyebrows, but mine are blue :doh: On the advert they stated 'white' as I just wanted a more whiter colour than a horrid yellow. That much of a pig to install I couldn't be bothered to change them back, would love some 'white' ones though

Was really easy on mine, 5 minute job, and look much better.

Grovsie31 said:
Was really easy on mine, 5 minute job, and look much better.

I found them easier than disconnecting my headlight connector put it that way :D

Are yours 'white' white? Or are they a hue of blue? I'll take a picture later to show mine, annoyingly blue

Edit ~ just read your post back I see you have the smd led ones, mine are just the normal filament bulbs... I'm guessing then as LED they are a proper white?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom