Redline Water Wetter Offer!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
993778201.jpg

Redline Water Wetter is compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions)

Shop Now:Cooling System Treatment | Lubricants & Fluids | Euro Car Parts

Benefits Include

Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°

Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze

Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature

Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems

With the Forum discount code you can further reduce the price of the item BY 15-20%.

Discount Code: MBCLUBFORUM

I know at face value 10/15/20 might seem like less than 25% (OK. It factually is less) but the Online Price has dropped aprox 22% since last year..

This means that you now get a discount, ONTOP of the discounted prices.

This process will help forum members as previously during 'sale' periods the code was totally removed (meaning 0% discount!) Now you get not only a discount, bit a larger discount than the general public!

Last edited:
Anyone tried it?

None of my cars run "hot", just wondered if it's really any good.

Benefits Include

Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°

Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze

Improves heat transfer.......

Quicker warm up dk?

:dk:

Unless it also controls your thermostat and cooling fans :D

Another snake oil, placebo or whatever. As marketing spiel is virtually always full of BS, first thing i usually do is look up data sheets and the MSDS etc
http://www.redlineoil.com/content/files/tech/MSDS WaterWetter 6-11.PDF The CAS numbers are things to go by as it sides steps obscure (and in this case a couple of made up/misspelled) chemical names. It's basically a propylene glycol based anti freeze, some corrosion inhibitors and stabilisers + the all important marketing BS by the looks of things [/not a chemist]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom