Remap - multibuy discounts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IceBoy

Car
C200cdi W204 auto Elegance
Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone wants to buddy up or get a group of us together so we can get a discount from some of the tuners that are offering discounts for group purchases?????

Angel for example give a 50% discount on the second car, I'm sure we could get a few of us together.....I'm also sure this has been done before?

Just a though.
IceBoy

I was thinking Banbury Oxon or Lemington Spa or we could do a meeting and get the technician to come to our location?

Probably better to do this sort of thing at one of the centres???

Anyone have any experience?
IceBoy

Last edited:
Yep, interested - I'm based in L/Spa.

No previous experience but from what I've read, going to a centre would allow pre/post testing if you're into that kind of thing.

I had my car done by Angel under a group day. We had it done in Banbury. Give Angel a call and speak to Nigel. He'll give you a heads up on how to organise it etc.

Good luck, well worth doing. :thumb:

Anyone else interested?

I'm thinking of booking in March, so a couple of months left to decide.

Cheers
IceBoy

I will hopefully have my new company C200 cdi by then and I'm sure it could benefit from a remap (for fuel consumption purposes only you understand) so count me in.

Ben

I'm interested too...PM me if possible later on as I may miss the thread.
Cheers, DJM

I would be interested if it was a bit closer to the south east.

So that is a handfull of us already.

Don't worry about this thread going missing, as I will repost it next month.

Any more takers?
IceBoy

PS. just spoke to Nigel at Angel and if we can get 10 cars the prices is much better!

Last edited:
I am interested

I will hopefully have my new company C200 cdi by then and I'm sure it could benefit from a remap (for fuel consumption purposes only you understand) so count me in.

Ben
Just remember you still need to notify your insurance company -otherwise your policy will be null and void. Any modifications. Far better safe than very sorry.

I told mine I had had mine remapped for economy. No premium rise. :thumb:

I'd be interested in this too. Bit of a trek but worth it for a recommended tuner and good price
Cheers
Steve

Hello, I cant help but notice that you are looking for a place for remapping.

The problem that I can see with using companies that come out in a van and remap cars is that there is no validation of the work they have done.

By validation, I dont just mean power increases, but checking all is safe, such as AFR and Knock correction.

All cars that we remap have before and after power tests on our superflow chassis dyno.

This means that we can show actual power gains, AFR plot, and maybe even try a few different maps to get the car exactly how the customer would like it.

Feel free to PM me if you would like anymore help or advice.

The idea is to go to Angel Tuning.

They have a great track record with MB, from what I have read and I'm new to MB.

I have no affliliation with Angel but am sure they will transform the cars as other members have confirmed.

IceBoy

I would certainly be interested in having this done. I have heard good things about Angel tunning, and as long as its not to far from the south east I wouldn't mind a run out. :thumb:

Prices ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom