Removal of front registration plates petition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gledsyc63

Car
2012 c63 amg 14 amarok canyon
There's a government petition up to remove the front registration plates on uk car. Please sign if you agree.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/132590

I personally think mercs look miles better without due to have that big plastic registration holder fastened to the bumper.

Most AMPR and trafic
:wallbash::fail

How can anyone approach the Government with a petition written like that and expect to be taken seriously

I love giving them forward facing cameras a wave as i pass them while exceeding the speed limit.

On my bike :)

Will sign it but it will never happen

Probably won't, but it's worth a try.

I've just got back from Canada where they only have rear plates.

IMHO, cars look better with a front plate than without.

Hasnt got a snowball's chance in hell due to the investment in ANPN in Police cars, motorways and the like.

:wallbash::fail

How can anyone approach the Government with a petition written like that and expect to be taken seriously

Wot? AutoMatic Plate Reconition. :D

Clearly someone displaying symptoms of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Apparently its compulsory if under 30 to remove your front number plate, according to oldguy57 juniors :doh:

I've just got back from Canada where they only have rear plates.

IMHO, cars look better with a front plate than without.

I am guessing you went to Quebec in Canada.
That is the ONLY province that does not require number plates on the front, the rest of the whole country does require them.
They just like to be different.. :D

If it was a petition against removing them and placing them behind the windscreen i'd sign it.

Now.... if you started a petition to have (safe) front plates on motorcycles as well as a law that anyone with one of those teeny, tiny, undersized plates on the back gets their bike crushed, no appeal ........... that's a petition I'd sign.

Any rationale, apart from "looks better without it".

Daft IMHO

KillerHERTZ said:
SLR? Any Alfa? la Ferrari?

SLR/Ferrari I'll never own

Used to be obsessed with the Alfa Romeo 157 in year 5 at school I have no idea why, but they're all hideous!

My opinion was narrowed down to cars I could probably go and buy/and or like the look of, which only left one option lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom