Renntech Lowering Module Help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S477ANL

Car
SL55 AMG
Hi all!

I had a few questions about the lowering module i am hoping someone can answer. I have just had the module fitted on my SL55 and wanted to know the following, as the instructions aren't very detailed at all...

1) When I set each individual suspension the same value, say for example -30mm, I notice the car is not evenly balanced. Is it 'normal' to have one corner at say -20mm and the other at -40mm or should it be the same all round?

2) How does the speed limiter work? There is 'half way' and 'full way'. What does this mean?

3) Finally, when I switch off the car, i'm sure the car drops even lower. Is this normal? Will it go back to the programmed values once you restart the car?

Thanks, Sandeep

How was the drive back on sunday.

with the exhaust mod the lowering modual and the pulley upgrade you must have got back to london in 20 minutes :rock:

mine is still there, Acid still trying to figure out the over fuelling :dk:

keep an eye out there is a bluewater meet taking place in the coming weeks would be good to see you at one...:bannana:

Hi Mo! Car was good, but i have a blocked valve on the rear strut?! by the time i got home, i realised my car was low and uneven suspension. Car has gone in to the garage for repair. Hopefully the blocked valve can be flushed... yes, keep me posted on the bluewater meet. hope your car gets sorted soon mate. keep in touch.

It's not a blocked valve. It's a fault with the rear valve body

What is a bluewater meet?

What's the solution to this? A new valve body and fitting kit is a fortune from merc! Any suggestions?

It's not a blocked valve. It's a fault with the rear valve body

What's the solution to this? A new valve body and fitting kit is a fortune from merc! Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom