Replacing alloy wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whiterussian737

Car
E350 AMG line sport BlueEFFICIENCY convertible
Hi I am quite new so if I get anything wrong excuse us.
I have a 2003 320 CLK cab and I've just purchased used 18 alloys off a 2005 270 coupe will they fit my motor please? Ho yes they are brabus 18 inch

Hi I am quite new so if I get anything wrong excuse us.
I have a 2003 320 CLK cab and I've just purchased used 18 alloys off a 2005 270 coupe will they fit my motor please? Ho yes they are brabus 18 inch
I assume your car is a CLK type A209 320 Cab and the coupe is also a CLK type C209?

If the Brabus wheels were genuine correct for the coupe in the first place (i.e. 18" Brabus Monoblock A 8.5x18" ET45) and are fitted with the correct tyres, which according to alloywheelsdirect.net should be front:*225/40R18 92Y XL and rear:*255/35R18 94Y XL.

Then, yes, they should fit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for that MarcAcls, they are both 209 versions but wheels are without tyres, I have to get the wheels refurbished and then new Tyres so I'll bear that in mind.

As a matter of interest would this one be any good as my new spare or is this one too different?
GENUINE ALLOY WHEEL MONOBLOCK VI 18''
WITH TYRE 235/40/18
BRABUS PART NUMBER 612-858-35
8.5Jx18H2 ET35

As a matter of interest would this one be any good as my new spare or is this one too different?
GENUINE ALLOY WHEEL MONOBLOCK VI 18''
WITH TYRE 235/40/18
BRABUS PART NUMBER 612-858-35
8.5Jx18H2 ET35

Yes, that wheel should fit. ET35 is the Brabus designated one for your CLK.

Angeed
Could you just take a look at what MarkACLS has put in his reply to my original question and just clarify?

Thank you both

I often find the alloywheelsdirect website to be useful in making sure something may fit by comparing models of wheels and specs. Just have a look:

Alloy Wheels Direct - Buy Alloys, Wheels and Tyres.

I looked up the coupe's wheel options, chose the 18" Brabus wheels they had, the Monoblock A for example, looked at the model number and the tyre options, noted that down and then chose your car and compared. It seems that the convertible and the coupe share all the wheel options.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom