retro cruise control

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjhayes

Car
vito
HI all

i have contacted my MB dealership about retro fitting Cruise control on my 2010 vito 109 manual (59 plate)- The guy on the other end of the phone says they don't make a retro fit for my van based on the chassis number - apparently, something to do with the type of engine i have.

i am not at all technical so wondered if anyone could shed any light on the subject or recommend another option for getting cruise control fitted.

thanks in advance

Matt

HI all

i have contacted my MB dealership about retro fitting Cruise control on my 2010 vito 109 manual (59 plate)- The guy on the other end of the phone says they don't make a retro fit for my van based on the chassis number - apparently, something to do with the type of engine i have.

i am not at all technical so wondered if anyone could shed any light on the subject or recommend another option for getting cruise control fitted.

thanks in advance

Matt

email me your vin to [email protected] and I can look into it for you.

Can't see why you can't fit cruise on your van!! The stalk is around £100 iirc, then you need the trim around the steering column & then coding to get it working.. easy enough to do.

If im not posting, then im retro fitting!! MBClub UK

Yeah thanks Big Un, that's what I thought spoke to a mate who said the same thing but when I called the dealer he didn't seem to think they could do it. I'll search around a few other companies and wait for a reply back from Alfie on this thread

fingers crossed - im hoping to drive across Europe camping in the summer

Your vehicle doesnt have the required instrument cluster or steering wheel to support cruise sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom