Reversed in to wheelie bin!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
After visiting the brother in law in his new house we were getting in to the car to leave & noticed him taking the rubbish out for collection, i thought what a plonker as it was gushing it down:crazy:

Anyway, as i was reversing in a straight line i heard a thud looked in the rear mirror and there it was staring at me in all it's glory...The wheelie bin! the idiot only went and put his wheelie bin 3 metres away from my car, funny thing is i reversed in a straight line!! all i could think about is this green bin flying through his front window:mad:, I left it till the morning to have a look & noticed a small dent between the E320 badge & the merc sign, so left it few weeks for the weather to get better. I then remembered that there was a member that sorted dent's out so did a search and found 'The Dent Guy' :)
He turned up today & must say he is a top bloke, sorted the dent out:D in a jiffy!

Thanks Paul for a great job! :rock:

Last edited:
Looks like a shade so he can see the dent more easily.

At a guess, i'd say the yellow and black contrasting lines reflect onto the paintwork, thus with his eye sight level to the bodywork, he will work the dent to 'straighten' the wavy reflection and thus remove the dent.

At a guess, i'd say the yellow and black contrasting lines reflect onto the paintwork, thus with his eye sight level to the bodywork, he will work the dent to 'straighten' the wavy reflection and thus remove the dent.

You got no imagination man? :D

It's the latest development is rudder assisted cornering.

Prefer this one ^^^^^ :bannana: :bannana:

I think it is a solar panel to warm his lunch

I watched a guy working on a few porsches at the VW & Porsche event at Tatton Park,

They had the sme but also ones with mirrors on. It was amazing to watch and some of the weired shaped tools. At the show they were charging £50 a panel one dint on 10 and some of them looked really awkard (over the crease panel) but looked superb after.

It must be some kind of reflection tool to aid him with the dent, i forgot to ask :eek:

Wouldn't a look in the rear view mirror have prevented all the hassle? Still it was only a wheelie bin.

I did but the bin was just about visible even when the brake lights glowed on it, dont forget it was gushing it down..no rear wiper!!

Just wait till you get the bill from your B-I-L for repairing the dent in his Wheely Bin.........

It was the handle that caused the damage.

Last edited:

Got it in one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom