Ricky Hatton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
I do hope he does well and manages to win this fight, as the 'Jaw, jaw' is getting to be a bit of a 'Bore, bore'.

There is only one 'Cass the Gas' and neither of these two can emulate this great fighter's communicative skills. :devil: :)

Who floats like a butterfly and stings lkike a bee? :bannana: :)

Good luck
John

If the fight is anything like the build up then it should be a cracker.

Mayweather has the advantage in height, weight, reach, speed and boxing skills
Ricky Hatton has the advantage in punching power, grit and determination.

So who's going to win ? Well I've placed 3 £10 bets on Hatton to win by knockout (33/1 round 8, 40/1 round 9 and 40/1 round 10.)

Anyone found a reasonable (cost) means of watching the fight?

Pay per view I'm not willing to subscribe to.

If the fight is anything like the build up then it should be a cracker.

Mayweather has the advantage in height, weight, reach, speed and boxing skills
Ricky Hatton has the advantage in punching power, grit and determination.

So who's going to win ? Well I've placed 3 £10 bets on Hatton to win by knockout (33/1 round 8, 40/1 round 9 and 40/1 round 10.)
My brain tells me the longer it goes on for the better chance that American geezer has of winning. :eek: I just hope Hatton finishes the fight as quick as possible. :)

I had to laugh this morning when I saw Hatton with the microphone.

Hatton,

"I just want you to answer me two questions

1. "Who have you come to see?"

Crowd

"You"

Hatton,

2. "Floyd?"

Crowd

"No!"

Hatton.

3. "Me?"

Crowd

"You"

Hatton

4. "Whose taking the belts?"

Crowd

"You"

Must be a Northern thing this ere 1 + 1 = 4 :) :)

Great to see the crowd all behind our boxwe.

Regards
John

Anyone found a reasonable (cost) means of watching the fight?

Pay per view I'm not willing to subscribe to.

I'm going to try waking up in the morning, don't switch on the news, and watch it on YouTube!

Booked pay per view, got the lads coming round, could be a late night again.:eek:

Dont think much will get done tomorrow.:D

Booked pay per view, got the lads coming round, could be a late night again.:eek:

Dont think much will get done tomorrow.:D

Cheers, budge up on the sofa, I'm on my way :D

I have just had a discussion with some of the lads and they are all coming to mine in about 2 hours time for beer whilst we wait for it to start, thats a lot of beer we will get through and one really p####d off wife to contend with.:eek:

Anyone know when the re-play will be tomorrow morning? Iv got sky but couldnt convince a sizeable enough gathering (or dont have enough friends:crazy:) to bother with pay-per-view.

Such a great build up, really hope hatton gets it. Mayweather's given it too much lip and needs to be brought down a peg.......... although i think the only considerable advantage Hatton has is his determination.

Either way it's gonna be a good one!

Hats off to both the publicity folks that have sold this fight and the two fighters who have already put on a show that has got us all talking about this fight.

Emir Khan is fighting tonight and that should also be worth seeing, although I am being forced to watch a film that doesn't end until 10-20pm :( :(

Regards
John

Wowwww!!
Ricky Hatton has a hard act to follow.

What a boxer.

Regards
John

amir khan won in 72 seconds wow now for ricky hatton COME ON RICKY

amir khan won in 72 seconds wow now for ricky hatton COME ON RICKY
:) I was not going to spoil things for anyone that might not have wanted to see the result so quickly after the event.

Good luck to Ricky

John

Does anyone know if it is actually going to be shown on (non-paying) tv?

Great shame that he got beaten...... Ricky's a very disciplined fighter but maybe it just wasn't on the cards for him..... I hope he has a rematch and wins :)

Great shame that he got beaten...... Ricky's a very disciplined fighter but maybe it just wasn't on the cards for him..... I hope he has a rematch and wins :)

At least he made LOADS of MONEY.;)

The rematch, whenever, will earn them lots more and it may be his turn to win?:rolleyes:

We watched the fight last night and based on what we saw, there is no way Hatton could have beaten Mayweather unless he knocked him out with the first punch - after the first couple of minutes it was obvious he was going to struggle.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom