RIP Jeremy Beadle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andy_k

MB Enthusiast
Car
Alfa GTV 3.0
no more Beadle's about

just heard on the news that Jeremy Beadle has died of pneumonia - aged 59

Andy

As the poet said:

Each man's death diminishes us....

That's young.

He only lived a mile or so down the road from us and we used to see him putting his golf clubs in the back of his Lexus.

Apparently he was a really nice guy in real life away from the (hidden!) cameras.

He only lived a mile or so down the road from us and we used to see him putting his golf clubs in the back of his Lexus.

Apparently he was a really nice guy in real life away from the (hidden!) cameras.

He was.

He did so much for charity that many people are completely unaware of. It is estimated that he raised about 100Million for charities. Thats a lot more than many many other people who have been honoured for far less. Perhaps he was irritating on TV but i'm sure in his private life he was a man who did an awful lot of good.

This isn't a wind up is it? :(

not a wind up and I think it's a great shame.

He's done a lot for charity and provided a lot of entertainment to a lot of people.

At least he left a mark

Andy

I am 58 - so its a timely reminder..................
I dont see why so many took the p**s out the guy. I thought he was an OK entertainer. Not really my cup of tea, but he made me smile on several occasions.
My condolences to his family.

It's funny how you forget about someone, then when they die you're reminded of them. I can remember watching his programs when I was younger, like 'You've been framed'. He always seemed like a nice bloke to me, never really irritated me on TV like some people do.

Rest In Peace.

Apparently his cremation is going to be shown on ITV at 9.30 Friday night in 'You've Been Flamed'.

Yeah absolutely no age, and whatever the opinion of the man and his TV shows, he did a fantastic amount of charity work and raised millions for the respective causes. That has to be respected and applauded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom