RONIN TONIGHTAT 9pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Yes for those who havn't seen one of the best car chase films made, its on tonight after Top Gear at 9pm CHANNEL 5:cool:

THE best,

Others are good but Ronin is superb.

Cheers for the heads up although have it on DVD for lads nights in...

Yes for those who havn't seen one of the best car chase films made, its on tonight after Top Gear at 9pm CHANNEL 5:cool:

I like the Audi S8 with Nitrous :)

Just one question though, What colour is the boat house at Hereford? :D

5th Gear

Thanks for the heads up -- and for the reminder on 5th Gear:)

This is just a great film, the only let down was the M5 flipping....bad cut in the filming there.

The S8 early on is just fantastic. And later the driving through Paris was real, they got the Mayor to agree to close that area of the city for the day, the cars were given to two touring car drivers who were instructed to drive a route at "Not less than 100mph, oh and I don't want to see any brake lights"...splendid.

Robert De Niros face in the 406 - terrified!

It's not a real M5 either .... ;)

Look closely ....

I've just re read my comments.....I'm an anorak:crazy:.

Get me started on the Bourne trilogy, all three are now in my top 10 films of time.

This is just a great film, the only let down was the M5 flipping....bad cut in the filming there.

The S8 early on is just fantastic. And later the driving through Paris was real, they got the Mayor to agree to close that area of the city for the day, the cars were given to two touring car drivers who were instructed to drive a route at "Not less than 100mph, oh and I don't want to see any brake lights"...splendid.

Robert De Niros face in the 406 - terrified!

I was only thinking about this film, or more importantly the car case, this morning. I've watched almost all the film with the directors commentary on and it sounds like you have too!!

The fake smoked produced by the Merc 6.9 was unecessary but what a great selection of cars. The Audi S8 was my fav.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgxWluFvyg

I actually had a letter printed in Octane magazine last year because they failed to mention the Audi S8 when discussing the best car cases ever on film and I felt I had to put them straight. What a geek!!!!

Just one question though, What colour is the boat house at Hereford? :D

Do you think some English person on set (say... oh, I don't know, Sean Bean) could have told him it's pronounced "Heh-reh-ford", not "hearfud" ?! :mad:

I had to watch the film twice before I had a clue what he was on about (and even then it was the boathouse that gave it away)

PJ

Couldn't agree more. No 3 is a bit samey, but still worth having

Ahh...what James Bond would be like in real life.....

I read the books and was delighted when they made a film version.

A little disapointed that the main character (other than Bourne) was left out of the film (Carlos the Jackal).

Superb film, the best.

But I also like the Da Vinci Code, just for the Smart car chase :)

Sounds a bit steep to me, or am I out of touch?

Without Deniro, the film would never have made the grade that it did. Best actor ever.

and Sean Bean should not have been written off so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom