Roof Mount GPS Aerial for ML Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dalbisla

Plesae has anyone for sale a GPS roof aerial for the mercedes ML. I currently have a dash mount which only ever shows 0 sats and would therefore like to purchase the roof aeril

Thanks

The part number for a new one is A 163 820 1575

Where on the dash have you mounted your present antenna.

to get 0 satellites suggests either its not pluged in , its broken, or you have mounted it underneath metal, or it does not have a clear view of the sky.

GPS antenna rarely fail in my experience.

steve_bcs said:
The part number for a new one is A 163 820 1575

Where on the dash have you mounted your present antenna.

to get 0 satellites suggests either its not pluged in , its broken, or you have mounted it underneath metal, or it does not have a clear view of the sky.

GPS antenna rarely fail in my experience.

Steve,

I have only justed fitted the command and bought it from Steve MBenzNL. from day one (1 week fitted) it has only shown 0 sats. I have tried holding aerial outside place on dash etc still only shows o sats. Work okayish in day in night totally not working hence decided to go for roof mount. I did have it mounted underneath dash on plastic behind the glove box.

Also please advise 4th day today and sat nav command was making whinig noise for about 2-3 minutes

any help really appreciated

Dal

dalbisla said:
Steve,

I have only justed fitted the command and bought it from Steve MBenzNL. from day one (1 week fitted) it has only shown 0 sats. I have tried holding aerial outside place on dash etc still only shows o sats. Work okayish in day in night totally not working hence decided to go for roof mount. I did have it mounted underneath dash on plastic behind the glove box.

Also please advise 4th day today and sat nav command was making whinig noise for about 2-3 minutes

any help really appreciated

Dal

Must be a faulty comand then, If you are sure its not the antenna I had a comand that suddenly stopped showing sats from Steve and sent it back & he replaced it no questions.

I'd probably try another antenna just to be absoltely sure & if you still have trouble, just tell Steve & ask for a replacement. he's an ok guy and will look after you.

steve_bcs said:
Must be a faulty comand then, If you are sure its not the antenna I had a comand that suddenly stopped showing sats from Steve and sent it back & he replaced it no questions.

I'd probably try another antenna just to be absoltely sure & if you still have trouble, just tell Steve & ask for a replacement. he's an ok guy and will look after you.

Thanks Steve. Will do I will try the antenna and if it doesn,t work then I will arrange an exchange. I have already mailed Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom