Ross Brawn Book on Kindle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dippo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus ES
Ross Brawn's book "Total Competition: Lessons in Strategy from Formula One" is available today on Amazon as a Kindle Daily Deal for just 99p.

I don't seem to be able to create a link - but I wouldn't want everyone ordering it on my Amazon account anyway!

I have it in hardback and can recommned it. It's a Q & A book rather than a treatese but very readable.

I won't spoil the read for you, but suffice to say, he doesn't trust Nikki or Toto, thinks Bernie is a duplicitous manipulator and reckons Red Bull badly mis-managed the Renault relationship when the engine was pants after four years of double championships.

It's a great read, no only for Mercedes fans, but for all who use strategy on a daily basis.
Ross admits that engineering strategy was his main focus in the early days, but it became very useful in political and economic arenas.

You have to go back to his earlier book 'The Brawn Story' to find out who he credits for his introduction to strategic racing, but I remember it well and Ross moved it on to another level entirely.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom