RS5 to cl63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boyle

Car
clk 55 amg / ml63 w164 / cl63
IMG_7195.jpg IMG_7197.jpg IMG_7198.jpg IMG_7199.jpg IMG_7203.jpg IMG_7204.jpg IMG_7209.jpg IMG_7200.jpg

As an ex clk55 and ml63 owner I've had a couple of AMGs and have really enjoyed them, I then moved to an Audi RS5 but after just 9 months I missed having an AMG so I have just swapped it in for a cl63 2008 model. It has the very rare carbon interior trim option, heated cooled memory masssaging dynamic seats, night vision, reverse camera, Harmon kardon, sunroof, etc. The build quality of this car seems incredible, it just wafts along and then turns into an animal within moments if required. There are a few pics of it included. I also purchased my wife a cls63 around a year ago but having just had our first child I'm thinking of swapping it for an ml63 as I think it's more suited to a family, we can just about get by with the cls but I think the ML would be better so I will be putting the 2006 cls63 up for sale shortly.

Thanks Martin

Last edited:
Very nice, I like the carbon finish and leather steering wheel.

Hi thanks yes the carbon markers a huge difference, really bings the car up to date and looks so smart. It also has distronic, Tv, nav, linguatronic, park assist, rear camera etc, so many toys. Such a lot of car for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom