S124. Help with blower regulator identification

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tintinmt

Hi, I have an issue with the heater blower only running on two speeds. It's a new fan, so I guess the regulator has failed. I bought a replacement but it looks as though I have the wrong one. My car has climate control with no filter - its a 1990 300TE 24v. I attach a pic of the part that I think is the regulator (the power to the fan comes from this part. Can you confirm that this is the regulator and help me identify the correct part number please? Unfortunately, I don't have access to the EPC at the moment. VIn is 1240912. How would I remove this part? I can't see any obvious fixings.

Attachments

• regulator.jpg
    regulator.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 10
r u sure it is that not the controller of dials, i recently had one working only in cold aircon, and we tried all sorts but found out in the end dial controller needed changing, and it worked afterwards.

there was a guy offering reconditioning but it was cheaper to buy one from 3 pointed star 2nd hand

I got to the blower switch and checked the connections as best I could. I tested it and it worked - yay! But when I reassembled the fascia it went back to only working on position 1 & 2.
'Anyone know how to extract the switch so that I can see if it can be cleaned?
I could only just get my hand in there and couldn't see what I was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom