S210 E320CDI Avantgarde Estate Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinyF1

MB Enthusiast
Car
2012 Audi S5 Cab, 2000 E320 CDI Estate [now gone] , 2010 Mini Cooper Convertible
2000 X
150,000 miles, 2 owners
Labradorite Green with Anthracite leather (rare very dark green)
Seven Seats
Sport suspension with 17" Sador wheels
Comand satnav - no CD changer as it didn't work and I prefer to use the 3.5mm AUX jack in the glove box
Bury phone kit (for Nokia phones I think)
Full service history - at MB until 2008, all by PCS since - next service due in about 8k miles according to dash
Gearbox rebuild in 2015
Head gasket replaced 2016

I've owned it since 2006 and done 75k miles in it, and it has been a trusty workhorse, run only on premium BP or Shell diesel for last few years.

There is a little rust on the rear tailgate (lock and MB badge) and wings, the ideal places but bodywork generally looks OK, with a couple of minor dents. Wheels have delaminated a little. Has usual pixel issue on the dash, fixable but never bothered me enough to do it.

Rear seat backrests do not currently fold down as cable release on the short side has stretched. Again fixable but the boot as is has been plenty big enough for this family.

Two significant let downs sorted by PCS as noted above. Recent electrical gremlin seems to be rear bulbholder based - not uncommon and why I will never know. Fixed by removing and reseating the taillight bulbs.

Not really sure on pricing - webuyanycar wants to give me £250 but it really is better than that. A few Elegances are on AT at between £1,500 and £3,000.

I'd like to get more than £1,500 for it but am open to any sensible offer. Is on here first before I try the usual online seller sites. Will take some photos in the next day or two.

A search of my posts on here will give you a better clue of its history If interested. Car is in SW London.

Photos will follow when it stops flipping raining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom