S211 2005 E55 AMG rear AV remote missing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezzag

Car
S211 E55K AMG Estate, E36 M3 Evo track car,
I have the above with the factory supplied rear centrally mounted AV screen. You can select to watch the TV/DVD/aux input etc, and there are 2 headphone outputs and volume controls. However I don't have the remote that came with it and without this you cant select the source and it is stuck on (analogue) TV so useless. 2nd hand remotes seem to be around £100 and I can't find the one shown in my manual which also has phone answer buttons.

I have tried one4all universal remote suppliers but they say without the original to program it they can't help. Does anyone here have the original remote which I might try programming my universal remote with? Or any other brilliant ideas?

make sure you get the correct remote as the others will not work.

happy for you to try my remote in yours to program, but i am based in essex.

try and make TRAX on the 25th sept or MSL on the 18th aug as you can try my remote there!

Hi Alps, I'm hoping MSL is 18th Sept? :confused:

Matt :thumb:

yep, thats what i meant lol :fail

Hi Alps, thanks very much for the offer and it would be good to meet up, unfortunately I am away on those dates. Does anyone else have the rear AV screen I wonder?

I do. I'll be at the Pistonheads meeting this morning at Virginia Water Lake....
Thanks Chris, unfortunately I was away all Sunday! If you are based in Fleet maybe I could pop over sometime? I am in Guildford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom