S211 e class boot liner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
I'm after one of these, with sides not just the base but I can find very little. Hatchbag don't do them and there's nothing on eBay. Anyone bought one recently?

Hi David, yes I did, but for the saloon version W211. I think they still do them here: E Class Boot Liners - BOOT LINERS - TAILORED CAR BOOT MATS - BootsLiners

Mine fits well although the pattern is starting to wear a little now. It is flexible enough to lift to get to the spare and tools. I also bought the bumper protector; it rolls out over the rear bumper to save it being scratched when I stick luggage/golf clubs in the boot.

I've got one of the above in mine, but they obviously don't have sides. Great for keeping the boot carpet clean and unworn though.

i have that type. very useful. never seen one with sides more than an inch high.

I would say that the sides are about 2 inches high, so OK for catching the water from wet luggage or golf clubs. When I clean mine, it takes a few seconds to remove it, invert it and replace it. IMHO a decent buy.

I have one like that in my S211. It works very well.

I assume variobox is the triangular box that fits behind the back seat?

I have a genuine Mercedes one....the sides are about 12 inches high you can probably still order them,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom