S211 E280 CDI Sport 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Philip1972

Car
E350 CDI convertible 2011
2009 Mercedes E280 CDi Sport

FULL Mercedes service history-always on time and as per requirements. Have the relevant print outs to prove, and you can call Mercedes to double check if you wish.

This is an amazing car. Beautiful condition, absolutely everything works as it should, interior is like new. We love this car (my wife’s actually but I like to take it as often as possible), but now we need a 4x4 as we spend lots of time in Alps and needed something even bigger to get us all in! It also has a full rear cargo liner (fitted from new) so the carpets are like new.

Unopened original first aid kit.

It’s used every day for the usual work commute, and 6 or 7 trips to France every year. It’s NEVER had a problem, incredibly smooth and comfortable at speed and even after a 13-hour drive, we have no aches or pains.

4 matching original equipment Continental tyres, on near perfect Mercedes Sport alloy wheels.

It has plenty of power, and it’s quite economical too. Over the last 7500 miles it has done 35.9 MPG, but that includes quite a lot of town work. On the trips to France it does 41-43 MPG and that at 85-90 mph.

Great audio system, change volume etc from the wheel, you can even tell it what to do with the voice activation system (just tell it who you want to call from your phone book and it will). You can answer calls and end them from buttons on wheel. Has an SD card slot if you prefer to use that method of music.

Sat Nav was updated last year to the latest version, so postcode entry is fully functional and it covers all of Europe.

Auto headlights, sports mode on the gearbox.

The car does have outstanding finance. That’s no issue, I would ask that you pay the finance company direct and they will then confirm over the phone that its clear.

It has all the usual bits and pieces-

3.0 V6 turbo charged diesel engine

7 speed auto gearbox-super smooth

Amaretta/leather/Nappa/semi-analine seats (proper leather)

Indium Grey metallic

Self levelling rear suspension

Cruise control

Soft Close rear tailgate

Leather steering wheel and gear knob.

Park-tronic system (front and rear)

Rear view and wing mirror automatic dimming

Through loading (eg skis)

Bluetooth for mobile phone preparation

Paddles on the steering wheel for gear changes

Sports suspension

Tyre pressure warning

Electric auto folding wing mirrors

UCI interface (for music connection) with all leads

Command 2.5 APS (Sat nav with 2016 maps) and DVD changer

Climate control (ice cold, no need for rre gas)

Bi Xenon headlights with washers, and cornering lights

Privacy glass

Half electric front seats

Heated seats

Heated windscreen washer system

Bigger fuel tank (700 mile range, brilliant for trips round Europe)

Merc%202_zpskxxoqfn8.jpg
[/URL]

semi-analine seats (proper leather) Indium Grey metallic Self levelling rear suspension Cruise control Soft Close rear tailgate Leather steering wheel and gear knob. Park-tronic system (front and rear) Rear view and wing mirror automatic dimming Through loading (eg skis) Bluetooth for mobile phone preparation Paddles on the steering wheel for gear changes Sports suspension Tyre pressure warning Electric auto folding wing mirrors UCI interface (for music connection) with all leads Command 2.5 APS (Sat nav with 2016 maps) and DVD changer Climate control (ice cold, no need for rre gas) Bi Xenon headlights with washers, and cornering lights Privacy glass Half electric front seats Heated seats Heated windscreen washer system Bigger fuel tank (700 mile range, brilliant for trips round Europe)
Merc%202_zpskxxoqfn8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

... and whereabouts?

I have messaged admin to remove this ad, 1 because I fooked up the ad and 2 I have changed my mind. Its just to bloody good to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom