S211 e55 7 seater 53

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ He got one of his Lads to show me the car whilst he waited inside the Showroom. There was indeed some lovely stuff in there, But i didnt look around , my concern was the e55 sitting in the carpark cover in 6 inch of snow lol

It was a Traded/Px in so he said it was a private sale no warranty etc.

I asked if it was his car he said Yes but the way the conversation then went it seem to suggest it was indeed a traded in car as he said it was to good to put through the auction??

I said so its a Private sale then? He replied Yes.

For a large indie dealer to actually say that is odd. It isn't a private sale, the ad clearly says trade and its pictured with the premises in the background. They don't have to offer a warranty but it sounds like they were trying to avoid honouring anything. One place to avoid I think.

Thanks buddy, Haydn has another review with GOSH end of this month, Time to plan that Op , We have been trying to delay it for everyones sake. :(

GOSH is one of the best children’s hospitals in the world, Haydn is in the best possible hands. I wish you and your family the best.

Abs

Hope they get better soon Gav

For a large indie dealer to actually say that is odd. It isn't a private sale, the ad clearly says trade and its pictured with the premises in the background. They don't have to offer a warranty but it sounds like they were trying to avoid honouring anything. One place to avoid I think.

I assumed the car was in his name on the v5? i dont know if it was i never saw it. He said that he had been using it for a few days?? everything seemed to contradict each other. Like i said i went there on the understanding there wouldn't be a warranty which i was fine with.

Tbh i've never had much luck with car dealers, the good ones are few and far between, it would seem tome anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom