S211 Nokia 6310 doesn't fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
It fits the cradle and works but the doors don't close, they seem to hit the top of the handset. I don't know if its a 6310 or 6310i or if it makes a difference but I thought it was the right model. Anyone any ideas why?

The 6310 and 6310i are identical on the outside so it shouldn't matter. Have you looked into a viseo (may have spelt it wrong) unit instead? It fits in place of the phone and will give you Bluetooth connectivity so you can pair most phones to the car

ok that's interesting as it really won't fit in the hole! I'm not that bothered about using my phone as I use a mobile very rarely but I'd like this aspect of the car working.
The dash found it and I can get a signal off a payg sim.
Just seems really odd it won't fit.

It fits the cradle and works but the doors don't close, they seem to hit the top of the handset. I don't know if its a 6310 or 6310i or if it makes a difference but I thought it was the right model. Anyone any ideas why?
The phone may have a fatter extended life battery fitted to it, this may cause it not to fit same as a standard one ?

Or it's a 6320 cradle...

^ I can confirm the Viseeo MBU 3000 is the correct unit for the OP's car. I use one myself and it integrates perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom