s212 e500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So would I, neither have I.

Perhaps the price is sitting high as well, unless that's what they cost.

Black one is nice, throw a price of 15K at them and see what they say

Black one is nice, throw a price of 15K at them and see what they say

For that money they could have cleaned the door shuts Rotfl, ;)

Its nice for sure, But a stretch to far for me for what isn't so dissimilar car to mine.

Bit odd they specced it with Distronic Plus AND Parktronic, but it doesn't list blindspot warning. It also has a camera but no mention of lane departure, and it doesn't have the night vision button....(which implies it doesn't have the adaptive lights/high beam assist).

I shall never find my unicorn car :) (which is basically my existing car with 4Matic and Dynamic seats...and ideally with an E500 engine)

Bit odd they specced it with Distronic Plus AND Parktronic, but it doesn't list blindspot warning. It also has a camera but no mention of lane departure

I think some of the components get missed in listings when they've been bought as a Pack. I found this when I bought mine. For example;

Lane Tracking Package
Blind Spot Assist – visible warning in exterior mirrors if vehicle is detected in blind spot, audible warning if indicating to move out of lane.
Lane-Keeping Assist – vibrates steering wheel when detecting unintentional drifting out of lane

Driving Assistance Package
Lane Tracking Package (Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane-Keeping Assist)
Distronic Plus with Pre-Safe Brake (radar-based cruise control)

and it doesn't have the night vision button....(which implies it doesn't have the adaptive lights/high beam assist).

The Night Vision Button is for Night Vision Assyst.

The adaptive lights/high beam assist/cornering function come with ILS which is standard on Sports

I think some of the components get missed in listings when they've been bought as a Pack. I found this when I bought mine. For example;

Lane Tracking Package
Blind Spot Assist – visible warning in exterior mirrors if vehicle is detected in blind spot, audible warning if indicating to move out of lane.
Lane-Keeping Assist – vibrates steering wheel when detecting unintentional drifting out of lane

Driving Assistance Package
Lane Tracking Package (Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane-Keeping Assist)
Distronic Plus with Pre-Safe Brake (radar-based cruise control)

The Night Vision Button is for Night Vision Assyst.

The adaptive lights/high beam assist/cornering function come with ILS which is standard on Sports
It hasn't got the NV button. It lives next to the headlight control switch as I have it in my E. It's not got it on this one.

It hasn't got the NV button. It lives next to the headlight control switch as I have it in my E. It's not got it on this one.

I get that (I've got Night Vision on mine).

What I was trying to say is that that Nigh Vision Assyst is separate from ILS. It's ILS that contains adaptive lights/high beam assist not NVA.

Just went to have a look at the ad, and it's gone already.

Just went to have a look at the ad, and it's gone already.

Looks like it lasted all of 48 hours. Someone (probably local) was quick off the mark.

When mine came on I was able to drop everything and make sure I was the first to see it (luckily it wasn't too far away and I was on a break).

I’m surprised this recent one went so quick, as the price seemed steep! Having owned one of these for some time and aware of their rarity I watch the market carefully. Only 5 have showed up on Autotrader in 3 years - and two of those are owned by throes us us posting in this thread.

I’d have guessed a price for this one of no more than £15k given that it was almost 8 years old but it seems someone disagrees with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom