S212 H76 Aluminium interior door trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dodd87

Car
2013 E220 AMG estate
Hi all,

I recently bought a 2013 S212 with the H76 Aluminium interior. I think the previous owner may have had a dog, or quite simply horrible passengers as the left side door trims both have scratches all over.

I'd really like to replace them both but I can't track down a part number. I've called my local Mercedes dealer but they can't give me individual part numbers, just that of the trim kit.

Is anyone able to supply a part number, or even point me in the direction of a supplier?

Photos attached. Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4016.jpg
    IMG_4016.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 31
Can you not use a 0000 grade wire wool and buff them back up? If you can remove the scratches then polish with some T-Cut.
Just a thought might save you the trouble of tracking new ones and fitting them :thumb:

If not maybe brakers yard might be a good source :confused:

Cheers Ben :thumb:

Hi Ben,

Cheers for your advice. The scratches are quite deep across the trim (just the aluminium strip). I don't think I've a) got the patience and b) I think I'll always be wondering if the finish could be better. With that in mind, I found the part number last night on Mercedes-Benz Parts Catalog 2016 OEM | MBFans.info and called the dealership again. Just over £100 for each trim - front this month, with the rear ordered next month so I can trickle it through the joint account lol. A few more items to replace and purchase (new AMG floor mats and a boot mat) and then a thorough detail inside!

Happy new year to you and thanks again for the help.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom