1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

S212 H76 Aluminium interior door trim

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Dodd87, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Dodd87

Dodd87 New Member

Car:
    2013 E220 AMG estate
    Hi all,

I recently bought a 2013 S212 with the H76 Aluminium interior. I think the previous owner may have had a dog, or quite simply horrible passengers as the left side door trims both have scratches all over.

I'd really like to replace them both but I can't track down a part number. I've called my local Mercedes dealer but they can't give me individual part numbers, just that of the trim kit.

Is anyone able to supply a part number, or even point me in the direction of a supplier?

Photos attached. Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Matt

Attached Files:

2. A250 Bennyboy

A250 Bennyboy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    A Class A250 w176
    Can you not use a 0000 grade wire wool and buff them back up? If you can remove the scratches then polish with some T-Cut.
    Just a thought might save you the trouble of tracking new ones and fitting them :thumb:

If not maybe brakers yard might be a good source :confused:

Cheers Ben :thumb:

3. A250 Bennyboy

A250 Bennyboy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    A Class A250 w176
  4. OP
    OP
    Dodd87

Dodd87 New Member

Car:
    2013 E220 AMG estate
    Hi Ben,

Cheers for your advice. The scratches are quite deep across the trim (just the aluminium strip). I don't think I've a) got the patience and b) I think I'll always be wondering if the finish could be better. With that in mind, I found the part number last night on Mercedes-Benz Parts Catalog 2016 OEM | MBFans.info and called the dealership again. Just over £100 for each trim - front this month, with the rear ordered next month so I can trickle it through the joint account lol. A few more items to replace and purchase (new AMG floor mats and a boot mat) and then a thorough detail inside!

Happy new year to you and thanks again for the help.

Matt