S320 Wiper Blade Length

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
A query...

During the last rally, some jovial participant stole one of the wipers off the S-class.

It's an old car (P-reg) - but I need it for the next rally as we are re-entering with the same vehicle.

I'm getting around to getting it MOT'ed, but need a blade. ECP suggests a 28" blade for the car, which seems a bit too long as it does have 2 wipers (as a pose to 1). (It's the right I need, but I may as well replace both)

Does anyone know (or is willing to measure) what the blade length is meant to be, just to be safe?

Thanks,
M.

Last edited:
Phone the main dealer for a price, you'll get exactly the right part and it'll probably be about the same price.

Phone the main dealer for a price, you'll get exactly the right part and it'll probably be about the same price.

Doubt it... I tend to buy the cheap aftermarket aerofoil wipers (£3-£5) and then change them every year (if I keep the car that long).

M.

28" sounds right. Only have a C140 here to check length...doubt they're the same?

No use to you I guess, but MB are usually cheapest of everyone if you just buy the rubber inserts as opposed to the whole "arm".

If you are buying complete arm then the w140 is well over £100 last time I bought a pair from the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom