S500L seems good value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought it was a myth that all drug dealers drove an S class.

Niiiiice.

I hate to even mention the phrase :wallbash: but that does look pretty much "fully loaded" to me, and good value because of the LPG conversion.

Shortest description ever!

Agree but lots of info in the summary ... Just spotted it has nightvision!

What a lot of car for the money ...

I couldn't live with that wood.

I like the wood but i know thats fairly rare these days, especially in anyone sub 50!

How reliable are the S Class Mercs, especially one like this with all of the electric toys?

How reliable are the S Class Mercs, especially one like this with all of the electric toys?

Reliable? Well they don't break down very often... But when they do, have a second mortgage ready. ;-)

They are pretty bullet-proof. I wouldn't worry about any of the gadgets and gizmos going wrong. The only issue I've had with the two W221 S500s (both well spec'd) and this 2012 model I have now is a sticking exterior door handle in sub-zero temperatures in the current car - nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
I have had from new 2008 104,000 miles had a Starter motor go and heater fan replaced.

The wood doesnt photograph very well in that colour but really its not that bad.

I hate LPG with a vengeance though... why spend £2K to have it installed and then sell it a year later.

The wood doesnt photograph very well in that colour but really its not that bad.

I hate LPG with a vengeance though... why spend £2K to have it installed and then sell it a year later.

Tax right off? It is strange

It's certainly a false economy for most, just as paying a premium for a diesel car can be for many!

It's certainly a false economy for most

Is this an opinion on LPG or tax write-off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom