S55 AMG or S600L V12 Bi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e55nick

Car
E55K 04 Silver
Okay, so I really miss my E55, but I also miss my S500L. I am looking into getting either an S55 or a bi turbo S600. I really want to know your opinions on th epros and cons of these vehicles. I know they both need mortgages if they go wrong but what are the things to look out for?

Mercedes Benz S600 V12 Bi Turbo | eBay

This 600 is just gorgeous.

Mercedes-Benz S Class S55K 4dr Auto 5.4

Hi miles on this S55K, but still a beautiful car.

Any advice?

Six hundred.

Bi turbo for me.

55k is a special power train, but it's no V12!

Almadine my favourite Mercedes Colour.

600 is very low mileage (54,000) and seller seems to have documented evidence to back this up. It's not reached it's reserve price yet though (at just over £6k) but I'm not familiar with the values of these...

55 has got 140,000 on it which shouldn't be a problem, if it's been well looked after.

600 seller has limited feedback, looks like he's only sold one car, though has written a good well thought advert. I'd be interested in how long he's owned it and/or is he a bit of a home dealer?

55 seller has put bits in the advert relative to the car, but it's mostly a generic cut and paste.

To be honest, Id be all over that 600 like a rash... especially in that colour as mentioned above. :)

Def go for the 600, how many times will you get to own a twin turbo V12 ! If you've got the bottle , let alone a good PPI, go for it...

both beautiful cars! think i would go for the s55, the mileage wouldn't put me off too much thanks to the v8 and i love those wheels! think it will just come down to which will give you the best driving pleasure...tough one but not a bad choice to make ;) good luck!

At some point in life everyone should tick the V12 & BiTurbo boxes. The only thing I'd change would be the wheels. It's got the correct S600 wheels on it, but personally I'd change them for a set of the staggered AMG 5 spoke rims.

I think I prefer the look of the 55 but I do like the S600 and the wheels.

Tricky choice.

I think I lean slightly towards the S600.

Definitely the 600 if I had the choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom