S63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ZNDUK

Car
S63 AMG
looking for advice...just bought a 2017 S63 Coupe and I am looking to upgrade the exhaust and wheels from the standard issue equipment. Can anyone make any recommendation. Remus Exhaust sounds great but I am warned that quality is not so good?...does anyone have any experience or advice. Thanks James

Hi, firstly great choice of car. For exhausts it might be worth contacting Acid at MSL Performance. He supplies different brands of systems for Mercedes cars including Akrapovic and IPE, as well as Remus, so he can also give you an opinion about quality etc. He can also offer a bespoke made system via TorqueFlow exhausts, so another option to consider dependant upon your requirements.

Reference wheels then Acid has some good contacts who supply Vossen among many brands of alloy.

Look forward to seeing some pics of the car....

Hey thanks for the feedback, I will definitely try Acid at MsL...and let you know how I get on. Many thanks James

Just checked they don’t have a website yet?...found them on FB so sent them a message. Thanks James

Give Acid a call on ‭07765 444447‬, I’ve let him know

Last edited:
Acid will be too busy eating chicken........keep calling him, it will be worthwhile
iPE is good but prone to rusting pretty quickly, Capristo is a good route for an expensive car but tbh, give Immy a call at Torqueflow (07814 650322) who is based at MSL in Birmingham
What stock rims are on it at present? My AMG IV are the perfect rim for the S63L, well balanced and can handle a few potholes!

Thanks Chris...my wheels are standard 10 spoke Amg Wheels...sorry don’t know how to upload a photo or would gladly show them to you. I will contact Torqueflow and let you know how I get on. Thanks for your advice. James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom