S65......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ooooh. Considering those split rims are over £5k new without tyres, that could be a bargain if it was parted out!

That car was up for sale afew months ago but for a lot more money. The pictures are the same although there were more before!

Its way too cheap if genuine. IMO of course:D

Yep i remember that one 15k i think? Zero feedback scam

The website it links to is legit and management finance limited seem to be a legit company too.

Looks like they take on stock from people who have gone bust

The website it links to is legit and management finance limited seem to be a legit company too.

Looks like they take on stock from people who have gone bust

Buy it, buy it now!

Transaction? Can't see anything about that in the advert.

If it's a repossession/liquidation you can expect it to be missing keys/history and you might need to apply for the V5.

"Buyer pays a down payment (deposit) by our approved payment method to our secure Account. Management Finance Ltd validates the payment. The Buyer is notified when funds have been secured."

I'm a simple soul. If I was interested, I'd prefer to go and see it, test-drive it, if I wanted it say "yes please" and either pay the deposit and come back with the balance, or preferably make the full payment there and then and drive it away.

On the other hand, if they want the deposit before a test drive, it might simply be a way of weeding out the would-be test pilots. My main concern would be how easy it would be to recover the deposit if I didn't like it (though if the ad is accurate, I'm pretty sure I'd like it).

It does seem unduly complicated, but as I said, I'm a simple soul. Does it sound like a normal business practice to other, more sophisticated, members?

£4500 down payment, seems a bit fishy... i got by the philosophy if it's too good to be true it probably is

Just checked it's MOT history, last one seems suspect. Failed on a number of major things with many advisories, was retested elsewhere and passed with a couple of minor advisories. The cost off fixing everything listed in the failed MOT makes this asking price seem very low and the sale suspect, not mentioning previous doubts already stated by other members.

I’m pretty sure it’s a scam - aside from a very suspect S65 just have a look at their other vehicles listed for sale:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=peterstjohelli_0&isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1

Includes the very famous scam IWC CL55:
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...5&pm=1&ds=0&t=1510852554000&ver=0&cspheader=1

Incidentally, the S65 mentioned on this thread is a category-C write off. It’s listed on Copart from earlier this year:
https://www.copart.co.uk/lot/23901297?resultIndex=9&totalRecords=758&backTo=/saleListResult/403?location=SANDWICH&displayStr=Sale List for SANDWICH&viewedLot=23901297

Be careful guys, don’t get burnt. If it sounds too good to be true and/or smells fishy...!

Just checked it's MOT history, last one seems suspect. Failed on a number of major things with many advisories, was retested elsewhere and passed with a couple of minor advisories. The cost off fixing everything listed in the failed MOT makes this asking price seem very low and the sale suspect, not mentioning previous doubts already stated by other members.

I saw that too - that throws up big questions on its own - but what an interesting conversation piece. Screams scam, not bargain

I have an 05 CL65 and an S55, I would love a matching S65 with my CL.

Would one be correct in thinking that you don't live somewhere where one pays $8 a gallon for fuel, sir ?

(That's the price a British Imperial gallon, of course. Call it $6.70 per US gallon)

What's the emoji for envy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom