Sad news from Wales...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
...the suspect Mark Bridger has now been arrested on suspicion of the murder of little April Jones.

Since we have had our little girl , stories like this really affect me . You cannot help but think ' what if it was our one ? '

Desperately sad for the family , I hope they find her body at the very least so the family can have closure.

Since we have had our little girl , stories like this really affect me . You cannot help but think ' what if it was our one ? '

Desperately sad for the family , I hope they find her body at the very least so the family can have closure.

Same here Howard,and one of my girls being the same age.It`s even teachers we need to worry about now

Me too.

I would hunt down the killer and cause him as much pain as I could.

I can only begin to imagine what this family are going through right now, but what was a five year old still doing playing out at 7.30pm? My five year old girl has been bathed and is in bed by then.

Doesn't mean that they deserve this though, to be honest.

I can only begin to imagine what this family are going through right now, but what was a five year old still doing playing out at 7.30pm? My five year old girl has been bathed and is in bed by then.

The child and her parents (and the perp and his child) had been at a parent teacher meeting...April had received such a glowing report from her teacher she was allowed a little extra time to play outside that evening.

The parents should not be blamed in anyway whatsoever.

The child and her parents (and the perp and his child) had been at a parent teacher meeting...April had received such a glowing report from her teacher she was allowed a little extra time to play outside that evening.

In that case, apologies. :(

In that case, apologies. :(

Not needed Lee...but on the other side so many people have been jumping on the parents because the child was outside.

Only one person is to blame here.

Same here Howard,and one of my girls being the same age.It`s even teachers we need to worry about now

Me too, our eldest daughter is the same age too - stuff like this really hurts. I've become quite emotional being a dad of two girls.

Anyway, this is very sad news...

Me too, our eldest daughter is the same age too - stuff like this really hurts. I've become quite emotional being a dad of two girls.

Anyway, this is very sad news...

I have three daughters...they were about the age of the children killed in Dunblane at the time of the shooting...I was in tears, as many were.

I just have to hope that the wee critter didn't suffer too much or for too long at his hands. Some hope.
I can't begin to imagine what her family are going through. My sympathies lie there.

What keeps coming to my mind is how or why she entered the car with him. I remember getting it drummed into me as a kid not to. Then I remember the exact words - never with a 'stranger'. Bridger was no stranger to her. Her only mistake was to trust. It is truly very very sad.

So, so sad.
To lose a child for any reason is beyond words.
To lose one in circumstances such as this defies all understanding.
My sympathies go out to her family.

Er........ She has not gone yet!!!!!!!

I pray to god she is found safe and sound, I know it's a long shot but I do

They have asked the public to go home now and leave it to professional search teams.

That usually means they know what they are going to find and do not want the public traumatised / messing up the scene and destroying evidence when something is found.

Extremely sad.

Let us hope that the man they have arrested is the perpetrator. This guy's name and photograph have been well spread around.

Cast your minds back to when landlord Chris Jeffries was arrested and accused and tried by the tabloids for murdering Joanna Yeates only to be found innocent. She was murdered by the Dutch engineer Vincent Tabak.

I have two daughters and two step-daughters and am glad that they have grown-up safe and sound.

The police must have some pretty strong forensics to be able to arrest the guy for murder, without finding a body. Possibly from his car and clothing.
And to rule out the chance of finding her alive.

Last edited:

Not sure where you are , but it is probably the small village environment where such events were hitherto unheard of and all the children played out supposedly in safety ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom