Sad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just hope that the two who made the call will, at the very least, lose their jobs.

No doubt "words of advice" were given.

And lessons will be learned. :(

This really is tragic, poor lass doing her job then a couple of pranksters destroy her life

Is it time to question the reverence shown to royalty in light of this?
Was it the shame of letting down royalty that led to this. If the patient being enquired after had been a regular member of the public would this outcome have occurred?
Poor woman. Did she honestly believe falling foul of the royals warranted death?
How very very sad.

Before everyone jumps the gun its not being treated as suspisous at the moment - it might not have anything to do with the Hoax for all we know...?

Before everyone jumps the gun its not being treated as suspisous at the moment - it might not have anything to do with the Hoax for all we know...?
You beat me to it. I could be a total coincidence.

Do we know the nature of the hoax call? Did the antipodean convicts say anything that might have caused the poor nurse to take her life?

You beat me to it. I could be a total coincidence.

Do we know the nature of the hoax call? Did the antipodean convicts say anything that might have caused the poor nurse to take her life?

Where have you been this week?

Where have you been this week?
Doing far more interesting things than read gutter press about hoax Australian phone calls to a London hospital. Any chance of you letting me know what they (the hoaxers, not some misinformed journalist) said?

Doing far more interesting things than read gutter press about hoax Australian phone calls to a London hospital. Any chance of you letting me know what they (the hoaxers, not some misinformed journalist) said?

Listen to the recording as played to a listening Australian radio audience...it's all there on Google.

The sick b@stards duped a women into betraying medical confidences as she believed she was being asked by HRH.

If the prank stood any chance ever of being funny - it never did, so nothing whatsover to be gained other than an ego and ratings massage. I hope they never work again in any capacity they may actually enjoy.

How are they sick? as I said, its not being treated as suspicious - I doubt it had anything to do with her death.

Jimmy Saville is sick, not 2x prank callers.

Despite it being everywhere as renault12 tells me, I still haven't heard what they actually said. But I have noticed that 2Day FM's website is now unavailable and their facebook page is full of complaints.

Despite it being everywhere as renault12 tells me, I still haven't heard what they actually said. But I have noticed that 2Day FM's website is now unavailable and their facebook page is full of complaints.

the 2DayFM website appears unusually busy at the moment and I guess they will be taking down the clip, although I'm sure it will still be available somewhere if you want to look for it. Meantime, here is a summary from Reuters: IUK hospital divulges Kate's condition in radio hoax | Reuters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom