Salvage W210 1998 E55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just found that too, guess its driveable at the moment and you can find bits cheap on Ebay as and when unless to be able to drive it as its a CAT D you need to get it VIC checked im not sure, I got rid of mine when fuel was 90p a litre, now its nearly £1.10 I am glad I did, I saw one on petrol heads a while back which sold for 4k but it was a rust bucket, I dont think that £4,800 is that good of a deal if you want to sell it on as there has been many sat on ebay for ages at 6-8k that just have not sold, if you want to keep it for a bit and have some fun then its a good car,

also looks stolen recovered buy the small accident, fag butts in the ashtray and ripped out radio, as Ian C will agree, they make a damn good car for a summer trip to Le Mans and back and will beat all those muppet TVR owners who cant wheelspin on the mulsanne madness on friday,

Its also got the comand sat nav antenna on the roof top suggesting it probably had a navigation head unit in the past

I just found that too, guess its driveable at the moment and you can find bits cheap on Ebay as and when unless to be able to drive it as its a CAT D you need to get it VIC checked im not sure, I got rid of mine when fuel was 90p a litre, now its nearly £1.10 I am glad I did, I saw one on petrol heads a while back which sold for 4k but it was a rust bucket, I dont think that £4,800 is that good of a deal if you want to sell it on as there has been many sat on ebay for ages at 6-8k that just have not sold, if you want to keep it for a bit and have some fun then its a good car,

also looks stolen recovered buy the small accident, fag butts in the ashtray and ripped out radio, as Ian C will agree, they make a damn good car for a summer trip to Le Mans and back and will beat all those muppet TVR owners who cant wheelspin on the mulsanne madness on friday,

Will only need a VIC check if it's a CAT C.
Cat D might even come with the log book!

Oh it does!! No identification check needed then.

Is the AMG engine cover missing :confused: :confused:

Yup thats also missing !

Now I look at something like that and wonder.......could I get that engine into a W124 CE.......

Oh I've got too much keeping me busy as it is at the moment:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom