Samsung S7 Edge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigrichw

Car
CLS 55
I've always been an iPhone user, and recently swapped my 6 Plus for an SE.

It's ok a good little phone, but I do miss the larger screen.

I'm considering a change to the S7 Edge, has anyone else made the change from an iPhone the S7?

Thoughts please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed from an iPhone to a S6 Edge and found it a far superior device , camera is superb as is the speed at which it carries out various tasks. The S7 is a step ahead again with 4k video and an expandable memory.

The main difference , for me, was in the monthly contract pricing as the Apple product was £20 pm more than the Samsung for the same usage package. My daughter has just got a 6S Plus and she is £30 pm more than me for what i see is an inferior device.

Kenny

Went from Apple to Samsung and far prefer my Samsung.

Not a fan of Samsungs due to build quality issues they have not got on top of for years. Saying that, if it was the S7 edge or iPhone as the only choice I would still take the Samsung.

I'd look at the Google Nexus 6P (or wait a month or so for its replacement from HTC to be launched). Android as it is meant to be without all the rubbish the manufacturers and carriers put on other phones.

I am more of a HTC guy and the HTC 10 is an excellent top end phone

I really don't see a lot of difference between most phones but i do like my edge. Crazy were Apply people don't want use Samsung and vice versa.

I choose Samsung as i like the Quality the feel for the phone and the screen size seems perfect to me and a quality battery life.

I have an S6 Edge (small screen) and it's fantastic. I did not upgrade to S7 because on the S7 the Edge version is only available with the larger screen which I am not too keen on.

To be honest I don't use the Edge function much but I like how the glass curves at the sides.

Built quality is impressive and the phone feels anything but cheap.

If the S7 Edge build quality is similar to the S6 (apart from the screen size).... then it's a great product :thumb:

I have a Motorola X Force with an unadulterated version of android. It's the best phone I've ever owned, it even proved to be a great Sat Nav on my last trip to Barbados.

I really like the S7 Edge, it doesn't feel that much bigger than the iPhone 6 but has much more screen real estate which makes it far more usable, plus the screen is amazing compared with the iPhone.
Being able to customise it far better than an iPhone is also great.

However, I have a Mac at work, Macbook Pro at home, iPads, my car works properly with an iPhone and the iPhone syncs with all my other kit. I went over to Android briefly last year and found out that is the things that the iPhone does that you don't notice are the things it does best.
I was back with an iPhone within 8 weeks. It is a shame, I just wish someone would write and app to make Android work completely seamlessly with apple gear, as I think the everyday use of the phone the Android ones are better.

iPhone 7 next week.

But every thing shouts at a refresh rather than all new design.

Needs an OLED screen for a start, and that's not till next year, or we think.

I'm glad that I have held back from ordering a Note 7 to replace my Note 4.

I've an S7 Edge and my work phone is an iPhone 6. I find the S7 to be far superior and the camera really is super. Having said that, if i were buying again tomorrow, i might opt for the HTC 10.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's the Note 7, rather than the S7 though, so a different phone to the one the OP is looking at.

Ooops, thanks for that, I don't know the difference (I use an ancient iPhone 4S so that I can phone my son for free).

Went for the S7. Must admit after trying many historic various Samsung devises and Android OS's this is a huge improvement. Does make the iPhone seem archaic. Very impressed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bigrichw said:
Went for the S7. Must admit after trying many historic various Samsung devises and Android OS's this is a huge improvement. Does make the iPhone seem archaic. Very impressed. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Told ya ;0)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom