santa was good to me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^Agreed, I fitted one and it just gets in the way when driving. Bloody nuisance!

Can it be fitted the other way around?

No.

I have a similar one in my W210 and tbh it's not that bad. I mainly use the first hole (not the one what swings out) and it holds my can oe 500ml bottle perfectly. Agreed the other bit hovers towards the driver but being an auto I don't find it 'in the way' as some people say it is, even with a cup of coffee in there.

Yes not the best, but useable imho.

deleted

Last edited:
Shame, I never thought to look at cupholders before buying my current.

As bob says still a usable feature ok not how mb intended but at least I have somewhere to put my drink as before there was nowhere at all because even the door pockets are not wide enough to hold a drink so still believe its money well spwnt

If you think that's a good present, you obviously have not been a very good boy this year :D

If you think that's a good present, you obviously have not been a very good boy this year :D

Indeed lol I must have been a very naughty boy, I forgot to add that I got the w211 to got with the cupholder too ;-) oh and some refurbed wheels and new rubber

ForumRunner_20141227_184143.jpg

ForumRunner_20141227_184158.jpg

ForumRunner_20141227_184215.jpg

ForumRunner_20141227_184224.jpg

Indeed lol I must have been a very naughty boy, I forgot to add that I got the w211 to got with the cupholder too ;-) oh and some refurbed wheels and new rubber

Now that's better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom