Sat Nav update.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markssl

I have the hard drive later 2008 version command sat nav, i.e. The one they put in the new shape 2010 model. Does anyone know what the cheapest update method is please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the hard drive later 2008 version command sat nav, i.e. The one they put in the new shape 2010 model. Does anyone know what the cheapest update method is please?

Is it the Harman Becker Model that plugs into the glove box?

bd1e947716f0a097ffd1fdbef69e6312.png

Like this.

Contact comand.co.uk with your VIN, they will then be able to tell you exactly what you have in your car and what you need to update it. To my eyes from your avatar it looks like an E class, so you may well have W212 Comand NTG4 and thus may be able to use "second user" genuine MB DVD's from Ebay or similar, a year or so old but significantly cheaper than brand new latest update DVD's. However, I'm not 100% certain that this works with e class as it does for C class - but comand.co.uk will know.

Great thanks I'll give it a whirl. The car has Fmbsh up to 102k miles in 2012 so I should imagine it has been previously updated from 08 to 12.

Contact comand.co.uk with your VIN, they will then be able to tell you exactly what you have in your car and what you need to update it...

^^^^^^^^^^
As above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom