Sat-nav updates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did the COMAND unit itself get an update, a Silver/Red colour scheme or new features perhaps?

Did the COMAND unit itself get an update, a Silver/Red colour scheme or new features perhaps?

I didn't notice a significant difference compared to V9.0 with regards to coloring. However, I've read somewhere else that three versions of NTG 4.5 hardware exist that all have different color schemes.

Has anybody in the UK had the V10.0 2014/15 software update carried out yet on their command ntg4.5 , my dealership say they have not as yet received the disc from MB :(

Mine's getting done in Liverpool at the end of the month. Have been assured that it's v10 (better had be).

Have today had the V10 software update done on ntg4.5 , dealership had the car for about 4HRS. As yet cannot see or notice any noticeable changes, but at least have the latest maps :thumb:

Was given new C220CDi Estate as loan car

Evening,
First Post!
Currently have an '09 W204 250CDI - (First Merc), I had the Comand NTG4 fitted by OEM Retofits (awesome guys, highly recommend) and so far so good.
After some exposure to Navi, I've now realised that it's displaying some inaccuracies i.e. Round-a-bouts that are no longer there, thoroughfares that have since been blocked off etc. Which in it's self isn't an issue, it is however, slightly annoying and the lack of full postcode input is highly annoying...
I figure this can be rectified in software drops, but it seems to get sketchy from here on in. I can't seem to find what baseline Comand is required to support Navi levels etc.
According to my Navi Engineering Menu this is what I'm currently running:
Navi Ver: 01.19.40_ECE & SWDL 11.15.00
Not too sure on the importance of the later one?
I gather the baseline Comand SW requires to be at a certain level in order to support newer Navi SW drops... Any pointers as to where to fine my current baseline would be good, also the level required and how to update it (disk or laptop etc)?
I'm reasonably content on the updating of the maps from mooching through the menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom