Say hello to my little friend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lagerlout

Car
'72 W109 300 SEL 6.3 / '91 W201 Evolution II / '98 W140 S500 / '08 C209 CLK BS / '15 W222 S350
Wibble.. she arrived today, divorce is on the cards, running off with the SL... :bannana::D

Designo Magno Alanite Grey, Extended Nappa Interior, LSD, Carbon Brakes and a bunch of other stuff.

mnp8.jpg

s370.jpg

What a day to arrive too..

They could have protected the steering wheel from grubby fingers...:D

Know everything has to be recyclable now but that is taking it to extremes.

Very nice, just seen another very similar one in the car park at my local dealer and it looked superb in the sun, congrats.

I agree, what an awesome day for this to arrive. I hope you enjoy the sun in your new shiny toy. Looks fantastic!

Yes, very chic aren't they? ;) lol

Will have some better pics when the detailer gets his hands on the car next week before collection.

absolutely stunning mate

perfect weather for it too I'd be on at them to get it prepped and delivered so it can have a nice cruise around in the sunshine

What a car

Lovely car, best of luck with it!

Stunning!! - look forward to hearing from you that it drives as good as it looks.

Congrats bud! :thumb:
You finally got one specced and made! :rock:

Awesome car. Really happy for you.

Look forward to reading your first impressions and also seeing it in the flesh.

:thumb:

Gorgeous looking beast Neil, look forward to seeing and hearing it in the flesh, great colour selection.:thumb:

I can see the future sales advert now...."...also comes with rare factory-fitted, cost-option cardboard inserts...."!!!

Lovely machine. Enjoy :D

Fantastic car and great colour combo : ) - that is a whole bundle of fun right there

( ... for those that remember > surprised in comes with Ford Cortina style air vents. )

Lovely interior - not a fan of the direction MB have taken externally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom