Scottish Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would be interested when were you thinking about
Having it

Maybe not enough scots on here

Maybe if I was lucky and be back up visiting and an event was on at the same time, be delighted to jump in.....

I'm looking at the "Showcase Cinema" on the M8, it has a KFC, Mickey D's, Franky & Bennies & a Beefeater.. all for topping up of course :D

A Big Car Park, never full...

Think that venue might not be too popular - right in the middle of the roadworks just now !

There are regular curry nights in a highly regarded Glasgow curry house a few times a year , usually quite well attended .

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/209872-yadgar-curry.html

It was a suggestion - there is another up at Dunfermline that has the same amenities..could try there? unless anyone else has a daytime suggestion?

P.S There is also a Daytime Curry House here too..

I'm Scottish [emoji846]but 400 mile away [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be up for a meet in the central belt as I have just collected my CLS grand edition yesterday after owning a 730d m-sport for a few months (won't make that mistake again).

Maybe if I was lucky and be back up visiting and an event was on at the same time, be delighted to jump in.....

When do you "envisage" this? try and work you in ..another body and all that ..

I'm looking at May 2017 as there are two Bank Holidays in this month.. probably the end of the month.. pending on turn out..

Need more bodies though...;)

Perhaps the Scottish meet should be held in Bournemouth on the South Coast.

And it could be a "no cars allowed" meet.

Then we could see exactly how many would walk five hundred miles... ... ...

Meldrew2 I think that went right over wu56Shooz,s head by about 500 miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom