Seat Emulator SRS ABS ESP !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

voguev8

Car
W163 ML 270 CDI & W209 CLK 350, Sprinter 311CDI
The faults on my W210 keep growing.
I have had a problem with my Air Bag since purchase (centre console orange light says airbag off all the time, SRS on dash comes on sometimes where ignition switched on but not always).
Had my vehicle plugged into star and fault with passenger seat occupier, he cleared the fault and not only did light go out but also my steering wheel controls starting working so I could change the clock time and check MPG etc).
But after a few days airbag light came on again and steering wheel controls stopped working, it was suggested to me to get a seat emulator box, so I did and followed the instructions but now not only did this not correct the fault but now ESP/ABS lights are on all the time.
Any thoughts please. Also need rear shocks and has problem with turbo so getting close to scrapping the car. Shame as its a 2000, E320 CDI with no rust

Sometimes the emulator will require the fault to be cleared. Did you disconnect the battery? If so, you need to turn the steering from lock to lock to clear it.

Hi
Thanks for this I did disconnect battery. Lock to Lock has put out ESP/ABS but still no joy with SRS fault

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom