Seats+steering wheel paint for S-class!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

turboGT

Car
Mercedes only!
Hi everyone!

I have a 2005 Mercedes W220 S500 with silver seats . Very clean outside but the interior looks dirty. The seats do not have scuffs but looks dirty. I've been trying to clean them up with many different products but no success.

I was thinking of applying some paint on them and on the steering wheel as well.

Can anyone please recommend me a good product?

Thank you

Get in touch with Furniture Clinic, they will supply the correct paint and items to do the job.

Get in touch with Furniture Clinic, they will supply the correct paint and items to do the job.

Thanks for the recommendation. :thumb:

Actually my seats have exactly the same colour as in the picture attached. I believe that the seat in the photo is from an older W220 but the color is the same.

Does anyone know the color code of this particular seat?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• P1050728.JPG
    P1050728.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I think it's Alpaca Grey the same as my CL. If you post your Vin number some will post your Data card.

I wonder which products this guy used...

A steam cleaner, but I would think any non-ionic surfactant (most liquid cleaners) and soft sponge, cloth or brush would do.

He did mention steam cleaner plus leather cleaner...

I bought a kit on ebay which includes 50ml of orion (X29) colour and 50ml of glossy finish but I think I made a mistake.
I think that matte finish was the one to choose.

What do you think people? :)

What do you think people? :)

I'd get your car to a proper detailer for a thorough clean of your leather and re-condition of same.

Only then will you know if the surface is just dirty or wrecked.

Failing that, I'm pretty sure DFS will be able to supply some compatible couches to replace them :D

I'd get your car to a proper detailer for a thorough clean of your leather and re-condition of same.

Only then will you know if the surface is just dirty or wrecked.

Failing that, I'm pretty sure DFS will be able to supply some compatible couches to replace them :D

Hi

Actually I am going to dye the steering wheel only. So I was wondering if a glossy finish would be weird.:dk:

Agree with DM, I just purchased a kit from Furniture Clinic to sort out my drivers seat bolster. They have some videos on YouTube that are worth checking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom