Secret esp menu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ruonis13

Car
Mercedes W211 2.6 V6
Hi Guys,

This is my first post I'm new here.:rock:

So I bought Mercedes E class 240(2.6 v6) - (2002) WD11

Si I'm trying to access that "secret" menu,with reset button.
Key position no 1,then press "reset" button 3 times...and aparently youre there...mine dosent work at all...tried everything,does UK models have that secret menu???:dk:

Please someone help me, please if you can :thumb:

Thanks Ron 2.6 v6.

You need the centre dash to be on the temperature gauge readout then turn key to 1st position and press reset button 3 times quickly.....

attachment.php

Last edited:
.........if you're on about the dyno mode secret settings or are you talking about the "Secret Menu" on the Command System?

As said, outside temperature on dash, door closed, position 1 on ignition and the rapidly press the dash reset button 3 times.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post I'm new here.:rock:

So I bought Mercedes E class 240(2.6 v6) - (2002) WD11

Si I'm trying to access that "secret" menu,with reset button.
Key position no 1,then press "reset" button 3 times...and aparently youre there...mine dosent work at all...tried everything,does UK models have that secret menu???:dk:

Please someone help me, please if you can :thumb:

Thanks Ron 2.6 v6.

Welcome Ron, Don't know the answer, but great choice of car! :bannana:Is it an Elegance or AvantGarde? Also question for you - does the remote window closing work on your car?

By the way, not sure if the E240 is a V6 but rather a straight 6? You can bet someone will be along soon to add information..... :thumb:

Last edited:
He has a w211 so it will work.

2002 (02-52) was the changeover from 210-211 saloons

Hi all again,
*Chris A -yup im talking about the secret dyno mode,to fully switch off my esp,and to see other stuff,battery voltage,and how many liters of oil i have in my engine (tried didnt work):wallbash:

*Auto-mobile - I've tried it didnt work :(

*Gollom - Its Elegance, and definitaley its a great car,its wicked and i love it to bits :eek:,and no remote window closing feature dont work on my car...:crazy: i Think i havent got that feauture on my car :( :(

*Mannikon- oh please dont say that

*Auto-mobile, thanks i hope so...but bloody how? My beauty is wierd :wallbash::dk:

Hello does anyone have Mercedes w211 e320 cdi fuse diagrams for drivers side fuse box

Hi ..welcome to the forum..... you should really start your own thread in the Electronics section .. Perhaps a moderator will move it there for you..... Anyways here is a copy of the fuse guide for you. I am told that they are very cheap from the dealers. I need to get one myself. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...92&bih=533&tbm=isch&imgil=-JIWoZOyfmsC6M%3A%2

Hi ..welcome to the forum..... you should really start your own thread in the Electronics section .. Perhaps a moderator will move it there for you..... Anyways here is a copy of the fuse guide for you. I am told that they are very cheap from the dealers. I need to get one myself. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...92&bih=533&tbm=isch&imgil=-JIWoZOyfmsC6M%3A%2
Thanks I just made a account with Mbclub so I don't know how to post thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom