Secret Menu MP3 settings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy1965

Hi all,

I recently retro fitted a command APS DVD to my 2006 C Class, and got into the secret menu and enabled MP3 support, unfortunately at the last service the firmware was upgraded and this now no longer works.

I have found a way of getting into the engineering mode serv>system>lang then hold phone down, upper left arrow, Audio for a few seconds and then you are in engineering mode. However the old #, * < combination to get into secret menu to enable MP3 no longer works.

If anybody has any ideas on how I can do this I will be very gratefull.

Thanks

Hi all,

I recently retro fitted a command APS DVD to my 2006 C Class, and got into the secret menu and enabled MP3 support, unfortunately at the last service the firmware was upgraded and this now no longer works.

I have found a way of getting into the engineering mode serv>system>lang then hold phone down, upper left arrow, Audio for a few seconds and then you are in engineering mode. However the old #, * < combination to get into secret menu to enable MP3 no longer works.

If anybody has any ideas on how I can do this I will be very gratefull.

Thanks

Have you get secred menu to C comand APS? I think there is no secred menu at all? It is only E class option. Someone correct if im wrong.. :dk:

The main thing I am looking to reset is the video in motion, i have a gateway500 connected that allows me to play movies via the comand aps. vis the secret menu i was able to allow VIM by removing the restriction within Dr.Dist button after entering the secret menu. Since the firmware upgrade thgis does not work.
I am able to do it via the gateway500 but all this does is disconnect the CAN bus so although i can watch DVD the dashboard info is no longer available.
I know all the issues with it bein iligal etc but it is for the kids and passengers to use not myself, any help would be appreciated, alternitevely any information on how I can downgrade the firmware would be appreciated as I know how to do it then.

I have a 2004 facelifted W203 with COMAND.
At present, its working as a standard unit and doesnt play MP3 discs - audio only.
Is it possible to gain access to this "secret" menu to enable MP3 playback?

I have a 2004 facelifted W203 with COMAND.
At present, its working as a standard unit and doesnt play MP3 discs - audio only.
Is it possible to gain access to this "secret" menu to enable MP3 playback?

NO. There is no Secred menu in C comand aps. Is there posibility to set comand by Star Diag? :confused:

Video in motion is posible to set by Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom