Seen anything interesting recently?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
These days, a lot of us are armed with cameraphones, so it has never been easier to capture an interesting picture.

I seem to have built up a small collection of images taken on my travels and it would be nice to share these with our members.
Who knows, we may even be able to use some of them for our ever-popular Caption Competition.

So what have you snapped recently?

One of the reasons I have started this thread is try to gain some information on the chap in the picture below.
I took the photograph whilst stranded in a traffic jam in Huddersfield last July, so maybe some of our Yorkshire members can reveal his identity?

OddmaninHuddersfield.jpg

Another from my collection.

MGPennyFarthing.jpg

So, what have you? :)

Last edited:
One of the reasons I have started this thread is try to gain some information on the chap in the picture below.
I took the photograph whilst stranded in a traffic jam in Huddersfield last July, so maybe some of our Yorkshire members can reveal his identity?

It's Joker Jake, self-declared "King of the Eccentrics". :rolleyes:

It's Joker Jake, self-declared "King of the Eccentrics". :rolleyes:

Really, MOCAS?

I wondered if his registration M62 REX may give a clue.

If you need to declare yourself eccentric (or believe you are eccentric) - you aren't eccentric.

If you need to declare yourself eccentric (or believe you are eccentric) - you aren't eccentric.

In the same way that people who are mad believe that they are sane, it's everyone else....

Spotted on the Hanger Lane gyratory system yesterday. The Stratstone showroom on the A40 is still there, but is now an Aston Martin franchise.

stratstone.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom