Selling the C63S coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g5und

Car
C63 Edition 507 AMG Coupe
Hey guys,

So after 6 months of ownership of my C63S coupe, I have to sell it due to a change in circumstances. Need to get something a little cheaper (can't have new houses and fancy cars so I'm told ;)) It's been by far the best car I've ever owned and it'll be greatly missed. I will look to jump back in one a couple of years down the line when the prices come down I think.

If anyone is in the market for a C63S coupe, I currently have mine listed on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302234851358

Cheers.

As virtually all of these are on finance, it would be good to know if your new buyer will need to settle any finance or if it's an outright purchase. When I was looking for one, I found a few private sellers didn't make outstanding finance clear on the advert. My personal opinion, if I was prepared to hand over £60k cash is that I'd do it through a dealer like I eventually did last time, and I fear selling it to your local MB dealer might be the best solution if you want to get out of it quick.

Hey guys,

So after 6 months of ownership of my C63S coupe, I have to sell it due to a change in circumstances. Need to get something a little cheaper (can't have new houses and fancy cars so I'm told ;)) It's been by far the best car I've ever owned and it'll be greatly missed. I will look to jump back in one a couple of years down the line when the prices come down I think.

If anyone is in the market for a C63S coupe, I currently have mine listed on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302234851358

Cheers.

Not sure your eBay user name will help!!. LOL. Good luck.:thumb:

Very nice spec but I think the price is a bit high. Internet brokers are quoting 12% discount so a new car would be the same price.

Wow you're going to take a big loss on such a new car...

Wow you're going to take a big loss on such a new car...

Very supportive.

Say, have you recovered from losing your C55 after you didn't have the money to fix the exhaust job that was bodged?

Wow touched a nerve hey?

I was merely making a valid point, one at which everyone else is thinking. Buying such an expensive car then six months down the line realising you can't afford it, not the best insight.

As for the C55, absolutely. Loving the CLK, fabulous car.

Wow touched a nerve hey?

I was merely making a valid point, one at which everyone else is thinking. Buying such an expensive car then six months down the line realising you can't afford it, not the best insight.

As for the C55, absolutely. Loving the CLK, fabulous car.

A mind reader eh? Too bad you didn't listen to the forum you asked for help. From one owner to the other: Enjoy the soot chucker and don't be a @r$e hole :thumb:

Obviously feeling a bit ****ty, no offence taken. However I'd also be feeling a tad desperate if I was to lose a fortune after six months.

Good luck with it

Very supportive.

Say, have you recovered from losing your C55 after you didn't have the money to fix the exhaust job that was bodged?

3931840.jpg

RSTurbo50 said:
Wow touched a nerve hey? I was merely making a valid point, one at which everyone else is thinking. Buying such an expensive car then six months down the line realising you can't afford it, not the best insight. As for the C55, absolutely. Loving the CLK, fabulous car.

A tad presumptuous but thanks for your input. Affordability wasn't (and currently isn't) an issue for the record. I do however want to buy a bigger house in the coming months and would prefer to invest in that vs payments on a car I use 1 day a week...

RSTurbo50 said:
Obviously feeling a bit ****ty, no offence taken. However I'd also be feeling a tad desperate if I was to lose a fortune after six months. Good luck with it

Again, presumptuous. How do you know I've lost a fortune? You don't know what I paid for it... The new price listed on the ad is the list price - did I pay that? No...

To put another perspective on it, I swapped a BMW 640 after six months when I realised I'd bought the wrong car. Managed to swap it for the car I wanted for just 50 quid, so it is possible to do this kind of thing without losing an arm and a leg.
Good luck with the sale, it looks lovely, but obviously not as good as an e63.

A very nice car hope you have luck getting what you
Want for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom