Serial E55k spotter JohnEboy's e55k??? maybe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
John, does this have folding rear seats?

Is this the same seller that was selling a C63 recently as well? Same mobile number it seems. Seems odd to have an E55K & C63 at the same time doesn't it? Or have I got this all wrong?

Mercedes C63 AMG Saloon - Black / FMBSH

The guy who did the negotiating and bought the E55K (D) was doing it on behalf of his brother (M), who came to view the car also when they were looking at buying it.

The C63 was owned by (D) I suspect as I know he had one before.

John, does this have folding rear seats?

No, unfortunately.

Not that I needed to use it much but when you do - it's a pain when they don't!

How do I send PM's...sorry I know its not the right place to ask.

Go into your Inbox at the top right. Then choose "Start a new conversation".

How do I send PM's...sorry I know its not the right place to ask.
You’ll need to contact admin on the site to enable the PM facility, I can’t send you a message at the moment.

Is this the same seller that was selling a C63 recently as well? Same mobile number it seems. Seems odd to have an E55K & C63 at the same time doesn't it? Or have I got this all wrong?

Mercedes C63 AMG Saloon - Black / FMBSH

Wow - can’t believe this discussion has spiralled into a 7 page thread! Some very interesting comments making an interesting read.

So I just wanted to clarify the confusion arising from my previous posts and the same phone number as the seller etc. The seller is a very good friend of mine who lives local to me and I have advertised some of his previous cars on the forum as he wasn’t a member at the time. He is an AMG enthusiast and has owned a selection of AMG motors including CLK55, C63 Saloon and C63 Coupe. The E55 is his brothers car who also lives in Surbiton. I have also had my fair share of AMG dosage which started some 7 years ago mainly consisting of CLK55 both coupe and convertible but also had the pleasure of running an E55K which was also bought through this forum.

I have only used Olly (PCS) to look after all AMG cars I have owned and the same goes for the seller.

Needless to say that I have nothing but praise for the car but some might argue that my view may be a little biased [emoji16]. John is a true enthusiast and he may recall that I put him in touch with the current seller when it was up for sale in John’s ownership.

Hope that clears that up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he may recall that I put him in touch with the current seller when it was up for sale in John’s ownership.

Yes indeed - back in September last year. Thanks again - I'm glad they've enjoyed the car for a year and have looked after it like they promised!

Whoever buys it next will have a lot of fun with it.

OK so I know this thread is missing a couple of posts.

Well done on buying the car Kam - it won't disappoint!

If I can help with any questions on the car, post up or drop me a PM if you prefer...

It's nice to know it has gone on to someone else who will look after it too. :)

Yeah I bought it. There are a couple post which did go missing for whatever reason. I'm not sure why it's still on ebay, maybe the seller just needs to close the advert.

@Kam - how are you getting on with it?

Some posts did go missing - Koolvin had some issues with the forum around that time as he posted up what was being done that could have caused it. He could get the missing posts but I just posted up what I did again to save him the bother as it was Kam stating he bought the car.

Ebay advert has not gone since it was first put up.

@John the car is great needs a couple of things looking at which I am not happy with but nothing major. The cold weather always brings out small things which normally aren't an issue otherwise but other than that all is good.
I've got 6k before its next service but tempted to squeeze one in between. Hopefully get it up on the ramp next week and have a good look around.

Would be a good idea to give it a oil change mid interval , i do mine very 3k

So presumably it is running like sht off a shovel now?

I think "servicing time" for it was Feb so you shouldn't need to but it's your call. You could see what the oil is like.

The oil was always done as per MB schedule (so annually in my case) and I never had any issues. I personally feel anything more is a waste of oil and money unless there is a reason to but each to their own!

Lets put it this way, it's no slouch. Just need to get the suspension looked at and want to give it a dyno run after a good service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom