Service history

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
Part exchanged the wife's 2003 slk for a 2009 model earlier today,new car has full mb service history but is held electronically(no service book),does anyone know how I can get a printout/confirmation of the services/dates etc from mercedes please?

Register with Mercedes Me and you can view the Digital Service Report history for your car. You need the 6-digit "security code" which will be on the printout from the last service to gain access the first time.

Register with Mercedes Me and you can view the Digital Service Report history for your car. You need the 6-digit "security code" which will be on the printout from the last service to gain access the first time.

Many thanks,dealer is waiting on a printout from mercedes so I will register when I receive it.

You'll need the VIN too - but you'll be able to get that off the V5.

Do what I did and be very polite to the local hot mercedes representative (via service department)

I barrage mine with questions about potential buys and she always has all the info to hand :)

Most reps from the local dealer should be able to help you out if you throw them an email, give Ben a whiff of a service plan purchase

You can just go to your local MB dealer and ask for service printout for your car. I was only asked if the car is mine and what is the registration number. After some 10 minutes I was provided with full service history including the recalls.

Will pop into my local mb dealer and ask,thanks for your help.

Hi there i was told that there is someone on this forum that is able to get a printout of my service history as my book has been misplaced also i have bought a new empty book is it allowed to have it filled out once you have the printouts

thejokersells said:
Hi there i was told that there is someone on this forum that is able to get a printout of my service history as my book has been misplaced also i have bought a new empty book is it allowed to have it filled out once you have the printouts

Service history is digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom