Shampoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A6lns

Car
C250d Amg line estate
Hi just wondering what's the best shampoo you guys like to use you must have favourites

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm been using Autoglym conditioner green stuff is it best to use with out the wax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Meguiars Shampoo Plus - Clean Your Car

Normally use Megquars gold wash, but this was a couple of quid cheaper and thought I'd try it, and I'm not disappointed good stuff might even stick with it :thumb:

Has anyone ever found certain waxes are attractive to certain insects.
I had used a wax on my car can't remember the name, but after I'd used it my car was always covered in butterfly's :dk: no kidding honest :D

goldclass_wash_64oz.jpg

Megs Gold class.

If you have a Costco member it's around £11 there last time if I remember correclty

Tried various shampoos and so far found Britemax Clean Max pH Balanced Vehicle Shampoo to be excellent. Also use angelwax snow foam before I wash the car which produces an amazing amount of snow foam.

Bilt hamber auto wash - 5 to 10ml in a bucket, epic suds and slickness for such small amount of shampoo! one of the best pure shampoos on the market.

Gyeon Bathe or Bathe+ at the moment.

Tended to favour Dodo Juice Born to be Mild but the Geyeon stuff is better I reckon.

Gtechniq G -Wash.

It has a genetically modified DNA, to seamlessly match the Gtechniq Crystal Serum coating that my car has, causing the dirt to jump off the car as I approach it with my bucket of G-Wash suds.

If I don't use their product my paint will melt, my engine mounts will disintegrate, and COMAND will stop reading my texts out loud.

Got no choice really :(.

GWash | Gtechniq.com

Gtechniq G -Wash.

It has a genetically modified DNA, to seamlessly match the Gtechniq Crystal Serum coating that my car has, causing the dirt to jump off the car as I approach it with my bucket of G-Wash suds.

If I don't use their product my paint will melt, my engine mounts will disintegrate, and COMAND will stop reading my texts out loud.

Got no choice really :(.

GWash | Gtechniq.com

Love Gtechniq products, must invest in some of this , especially as it's engine mount friendly :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom