She hid the book, So...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flackadder

Car
C220 Sport 125 edition Cdi Blue Efficiency 5dr Auto Diesel Estate. W204.
....now I am out of bedtime reading.

True I do not have millions of gadgets/driver aids as many of you guys, though I would like to ensure I have them all switched on. At least once.

To that end, will that be some sort of factory reset or Command reset? If so, how.

Reading the 'book', was the only pleasure I get these days ;-)

Just for the giggle, I shall pick one up on way home. Drive past such an establishment daily.

Just for the giggle, I shall pick one up on way home. Drive past such an establishment daily.

Whilst reading said catalogue read random offers out to her quoting the price and 5 figure order number. By the time you get to the plumbing section she'll be begging you you have the manual back. :thumb:

Ant. :D

Whilst reading said catalogue read random offers out to her quoting the price and 5 figure order number. By the time you get to the plumbing section she'll be begging you you have the manual back. :thumb:

Ant. :D

I do something like that with Mrs Ted, where she says something like "Did you know that Pink guavas have 2% more sugar than orange guavas?", I respond a couple of minutes later with "Did you know that the latest version of the Chevvy small block engine is going to have hydraulic lifters?"
This gets me 'The Look'.
She still hasn't learnt.

....now I am out of bedtime reading.
Reading the 'book', was the only pleasure I get these days ;-)

Take a lap top to bed with you ( note! not a lap dancer! although there is some merit in that if you can get away with it.)
Then you can read out to her lots of anecdotes and also useful Mercedes Repair Information to her off of this very Forum.
I always begin with "Guess what .............."
For me though, this often guarantees a swift kick, or perhaps a friendly elbow and more than likely the phrase "----k off ". Especially if I disturb her when she is playing games on her tablet. Scots lasses have a wonderful way with words.

Steve.

IMAG0288-1-e1427204468990.jpg

I'll have a chat with the Gideons, there should be one in every hotel room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom